The Role :
LALALAB. is actively seeking an experienced Chief Marketing Officer to join our team in Paris. KPI-oriented, data driven, you are also highly brand-sensitive and a motivating team leader who understands how to acquire clients at scale and build communities.
You'll be responsible for our communication strategy, product & brand development, and executing our end-to-end marketing efforts in Europe - key markets including France, Germany and Italy.
This will include overseeing our mobile performance marketing and user acquisition efforts, building the LALALAB. brand and communication plan, securing major partnerships, and executing large scale campaigns.
You will work closely with our Heads of Data, Product, CRM, and Customer Happiness to improve our conversion and retention efforts as well as ensure a flawless end-to-end customer experience across all our touchpoints.
Directly reporting to the CEO, you will manage a growing team of 8-10 amazing people and:
- Define and execute our marketing & communication strategy, and manage a multi-million euro budget to that end.
- Drive our growth through paid and organic channels, continuously build on and challenge our existing user acquisition / retargeting strategy as well as look to improve our performances and ROI, working closely with our partner agencies.
- Keep building the LALALAB. brand by raising brand awareness through storytelling and positioning, via international online and offline campaigns, and ambitious partnerships.
- Oversee our social media strategy and influencer marketing efforts, while ensuring the brand constantly keeps up with emerging social networks and trends.
- Track and identify major market trends and direct the execution efforts of the company accordingly, always thinking global.
- Manage our product development strategy to ensure our catalog of products stays coherent, qualitative, inspiring, and differentiated.
- Maintain a business-oriented spirit, keeping a close eye on our profit margin and constantly finding ways to improve it.
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of marketers: ensure an effective marketing organization to deliver the best performance while keeping everyone happy.
- Work closely with the various internal stakeholders to communicate and advance the marketing strategy, and ensure alignment across departments with the overall business strategy.