At LALALAB, the product team is the critical bridge between technical solutions, design, support and business: it gathers the needs of end-users, evaluates market trends and our competition, uses this information to identify what features bring the most value to our customers and transform it into actionable roadmaps.
We’re hiring a mobile product owner in Paris to oversee the entire product development lifecycle, work with our back-end IT team as well as our mobile tech leads to ensure that new features and functionalities are implemented and meet LALALAB’s goals & intended vision.
Your key responsibilities will be tech design validation, story writing, and relentlessly chasing down cross-team issues to make sure your mobile teams are successful. You will also be in charge of improving our processes and keeping abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends for a better efficiency and communication accross all teams.
You will work closely with:
- Back-end and mobile front-end teams (7 people and growing!) to define, organise and follow-up the roadmap
- Design team to keep improving a first-class user experience (7M+ downloads and 4,7+/5 av. mark on the stores)
- Customer support team to collect and analyse customers feedbacks (pain-points, technical or UX issues, suggestions...)
- Marketing team to organise and implement all new product implementations and improvements
- Our labs (in France & Germany) to follow-up the technical product implementation after marketing validation
LALALAB has an ambitious roadmap and you will have a key role in its organisation!~~